Wednesday, May 13, 2009



So I made it through almost a whole season of "The Real Housewives of New York City." Those women were materialistic, catty and somehow able to hold my attention more than the ladies of Orange County and Atlanta. I had a hard time looking away.

Now there's a new bunch of housewives, this time from New Jersey. Dear God, the accents. The collagen. And did I mention the accents? I only watched the preview episode and decided not to invest time in this franchise.
But I can't help but notice that this woman:


















bears an uncanny resemblance to this person:






...child actor Jerrod Rushton (he was Billy, the best friend in "Big"). Were they not about 15 years apart in age (Jared Preston would now be 35, according to IMDB), I would swear this is a child actor turned Jersey reality star.

No comments:

Post a Comment