Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Celebrity Quote of the Day:


"I have to laugh about this, or else I'll cry."

- Kate Gosselin of John & Kate Plus Eight on her life in supermarket tabloid hell

Funny, that's how I feel about her haircut.

Really, I have a hard time feeling sorry for this woman. When you voluntarily put yourself and your children (and your marriage) on national television, it's pretty clear there's a part of you that wants to be famous. With that, in this day and age, comes tabloid coverage. I mean, come on lady, who'd you expect to cover you, Vanity Fair?

1 comment:

  1. Her haircut is just another one of her problems. I read somewhere that she said people are always asking her stylist to replicate this cut on them, but I have a hard time believing that. Really?

    Those poor kids...they have crazy parents.

    ReplyDelete