Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Aunt Jenny, do you live in 'the Big City'?"



These are my nieces, Madeline (9) and Catherine (7), with whom I got to share a rare evening a couple of weeks ago showing them Milennium Park. They live in the Milwaukee area. This picture is quintessential M & C - Madeline wants to be an actress/"rock star" and Catherine is an athletic goofball. I think Madeline thought I might capture what could potentially be a head shot she could hand out to talent agents. Maybe we can Photoshop the bunny ears.









After The Bean (official name "Cloudgate"), I took them south to Crown Fountain, which, as demonstrated by this candid photo, they'd never seen before. They were freaked out by the people "moving" (it's a video, so the faces are in motion - blinking, smiling, etc.). But when the water came out, it was priceless.













No comments:

Post a Comment